So, I’m running a Clean Eating challenge this week and one of the recipes calls for overnight oats. I thought I’d tweak the recipe that was given to the challengers (since my body can’t seem to handle greek yogurt). Anyways, I love peanut butter and bananas and I decided to try this recipe. It turned out pretty good!!
- 1 medium banana
- 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter (no sugar added)
- ½ cup of almond milk, or more depending on how big your container is (no sugar added)
- ½ cup of rolled oats (Bobs Organic thick rolled oats)
- A dash of pure vanilla extract (no sugar added)
- A dash of cinnamon (you can use as much as you like if you want more cinnamon)
- A dash of real maple syrup (not the fake crap that has extra sh*t in it)
Mash the banana and peanut butter together in a mixing bowl. Then dump in the rest of the ingredients and mix until it’s all combined. Put in your mason jar, close the lid and pop it in the fridge for several hours or overnight. BAM! Eat it cold. It’s soo yummy the next day.
Give it a try and tell me what you think in the comments below!